Accelerate Your Enterprise
Business Agility Journey.
- Agile Adoption (Scrum, Kanban)
- Cross-Functional Teams
- Agile Tools and Workspace
- Scaling Agile
- DevOps Maturity
- Leadership & Culture
- Lean Portfolio Mgmt.
- Value Stream Structure
- Lean Product Maturity
- Customer Seat at the Table
- Talent Development, HR Transformation
- Ops, Finance, Legal, Audit, Sales/Mktg
- Anticipate Customer Needs
- Sustain Learning & Culture
- Continuous Growth
Business Agility is the ability to deliver innovative products/services with measurable outcomes to your customers faster, with happier teams and proven ROI.
We enable this vision by defining an integrated Enterprise Business Agility strategy and measuring what matters.
What gets in the way of business agility?
How we accelerate your journey
Define an Integrated Transformation Strategy
- Leverage the 7 pillar EBA Strategy model to develop a holistic strategy
- Assess your current Enterprise Business Agility state and build a roadmap for the future
Assess Maturity and Performance at All Levels
- Assess your current maturity and performance (team, team of teams and org levels)
- Build actionable improvements plans at every level, engages leaders in removing obstacles
Enable Self-Learning & Growth
- Enable teams to help themselves through the Growth Portal and build a mentorship culture
- Maximize your limited coaching capacity by creating standard guidance for teams to follow
Align Your Organization to Business Outcomes
- Visually align your teams, at all levels, to measurable Business Outcomes
- Track, check-in and align to outcomes & OKRs across all portfolios
Accelerate Talent Development
- Grow Agile talent through role-based radars and competency assessments
- Assess talent and skills gaps across all roles and build actionable improvement plans
The ability for your organization to learn and deliver faster than competitors may be your only sustainable competitive advantage.
Join more than 150 companies accelerating their maturity journey
AgilityHealth® by the numbers
Sept. 11-12, 2019
Enterprise Business Agility Summit
This exclusive event is designed for senior leaders navigating their Enterprise Business Agility journey. Leaders from large corporations with thousands of technical and business teams will share best practices, insights and lessons learned from their own Enterprise Business Agility transformations. This event is designed to foster idea sharing and to empower you with the resources you need to succeed in your own holistic Enterprise Business Agility approach. Join us September 11 and 12, 2019 in Atlanta.
Subscribe to our newsletter